CHEVY 350 — 415 HP
MIDNIGHT CRATE ENGINE
4 BOLT MAIN
A "Crate Engine " means "Intake
to Pan." Just give us a call if you'd like this
engine in a TURNKEY package!
Turnkey packages for the
415 HP motor start from $995 to $1095 to $1195.
Turnkey packages for 428 HP and up start from
$1295 to $1495.
415 HP: $3095 — 428 ft/lbs torque
427HP or 428 HP: $3395 — 440 - 445 ft/lbs torque
(with ported heads)
THIS IS A LIMITED TIME SALE PRICING
Save over $100 right now!
vary per engine specs, based on size of carburetor, type of
intake, type of heads, type of cam...)
**For just $495 more, receive
a SUPER UPGRADE:
Get the new World Rocky Iron Heads, an $895 upgrade, for only $495 with this
special limited time offer.
pricing on other HP; 500 HP to 750 HP, and even 1000+ HP.
Ask for pricing on higher
horsepower engines such as carbureted, fuel injected, and
blower engines. We can build any size engine you need!
our Fast Track Startup:
That means this engine can be Real
Ready to Run OUT OF THE BOX if you choose our Fast Track
startup, which includes break in, super tuning, jetting, and
you choose a Fast Track Start Up, we have special
pricing right now!
HERE to learn more
FAST TRACK, and
to view a sample video.
This Power 3® Engine is
MONSTER and would be GREAT in
your MUSCLECAR, STREET ROD, Truck, 4x4, or Jeep. This
is a great HOT street machine
engine, a real THUMPER with 202 Heads!! This
Engine is a 4-bolt Seasoned Heavy Duty Chevy Small Block. Engine
Will Run on unleaded fuel 93++. It has a great OLD
features on this crate engine include these new parts and
more: (Be sure to scroll down the page to see a
more detailed listing.)
10.2+ Seal Power
Hypereutectic High Performance
Cam is BIG 500+
Hydraulic Dual Patterned High Performance
(Ask about our roller cam engines!)
2500 Stall Speed Converter Required
High Performance Dyno Tested
Heavy Duty True Roller Timing Chain High Perf.
Screw In Studs, Guide Plates
Roller Rockers, Molly Push Rods
STEEL FORGED RODS ARPs, NODULAR CRANK
(Ask about our upgrades for steel cranks,
I beam or H beam rods!)
Chrome valve covers
5qt oil pan (7qt available for extra charge)
NEW AIR GAP Intake Manifold EDELBROCK
8" Harmonic Balancer
is A Real Thumper
SUPER OLD SCHOOL SOUND
Comes Completely assembled
(ask about our TURNKEY package)
Great HOT Street
- 202 Heads
Porting & Polishing available
for an extra charge
for Best STREET
High Performance Dyno Tested
This engine has a ROUGH idle
SPEEDPRO CAM that puts out 415 HP at 5800 rpm
and 428 ft lbs of torque!!
** Ask About Our TurnKey Package **
** for this type of High Power Engine **
Call to order this engine:
Toll Free 1-888-766-8044
08:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
09:00am - 1:00pm Saturday
Times listed are Arizona time (-7 GMT).
Arizona does not observe Daylight Savings Time. We are on MST all year round.
This Power 3® Engine is totally
REBUILT in our Machine Shop by professionals from start to finish.
The Power 3® Engine was developed from our over 42 YEARS
of experience on MUSCLECARS, STREET, STRIPS, HOTRODS, 4x4s,
CUSTOM TRUCKS & JEEPS.
PhoenixEngine.com has built over 136,000 quality engines
to date. All our engines are custom hand built including 327
- 383 - 396 - 427 - and 454.
Warranty and Shipping Info:
This engine has a one year written warranty.
Buyer pays actual shipping
costs if unable to pick up engine from our shop in Phoenix AZ.
Some state freight restrictions apply. Arizona residents must
add 9.3% sales tax. Payment due in full prior to shipping. We
accept Visa/Mastercard, money orders and cashier's checks. Business
or Personal checks must clear prior to shipping.
Call for core information.
GET A DISCOUNT
WITH A DIRECT DEPOSIT!
PROMO!! Call NOW for FREE SHIPPING to Southern California!
We also offer super shipping rates to all 48 continental
states. Ask about shipping to Hawaii and Alaska too!
What comes with your Power 3® engine?
Here's a listing of the parts and machine labor for your
Power 3® engine from PhoenixEngine.com.
YOUR POWER 3® ENGINE PARTS include:
- Power 3® Speed Pro cam kit
- Power 3® Seal Power hydraulic lifters
- Power 3® spring set, heavy duty ( 1000 series sets)
- Edelbrock Air Gap included
- One-piece H.P. stainless steel intake valves 202
- One-piece H.P. stainless steel exhaust valves 160
- Premium positive valve seals, Viton HP polyacrylate
- True roller timing chain
- Controlled internal oil system (a PER exclusive!)
- Heavy duty, high volume oil pump Meling
- Heavy duty steel collar oil shaft
- Heavy duty oil pickup screen
- High quality American made Speed Pro hypereutectic pistons
- P.E.R.® High Performance Speed Pro plasma molly
- Brass freeze plug kit
- High quality rear main seal double lip polyacrylate
- Fel Pro PermaTorque heavy duty gaskets and gasket
- Clevite 77 main
bearings, true tri metal, high quality
- Clevite 77 rod bearings,
true tri metal, high quality
- New ARP rod bolts, nuts installed
- Cam bearings, high quality 360 Set
POWER 3® ENGINE MACHINE LABOR
- P.E.R. 4-angle® valve job
- Mill-matching surfaced heads
- Heavy duty thick wall valve guides
- Valve guides custom cut for posi-seals
- Jet vat block and magnifluxing
- Remove and replace all freeze plugs
- Remove and replace gallery plugs
- Remove and replace cam bearings
- Custom centerline boring of block
True 90 degree
- Power hone to fit pistons and rings
- Custom crank Micro polish radius oil holes
- Rods pressed off, then heat fitted
- Rods checked for alignment
- Street balancing
PLEASE NOTE that port & polish is now an extra
Call PhoenixEngine.com today to
Toll Free: 1-888-766-8044
Disclaimer: Please note
that some parts are based on availability. The brand
names listed above are guidelines; the exact brand
name may not be available at the time we build your
engine. Pricing is deemed to be correct at time of
posting, but is not guaranteed. It is listed as a guideline
only. Please call us for complete pricing on the engine
built to your specific requirements.
PC updated 10/11/2012, 10/15/12
Txt updated 10/15/12
* Note: When we custom build your engine, you can choose
from 25 different colors or you can supply the paint to have your engine
painted the same color as your car's finish!
Please note that photos may vary slightly from actual
shipped product as all our engines are custom built.